1. What is the best way to get over someone?
Spend time getting to know yourself. ;)
2. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
not much. Sometimes mascara eyeliner and lip gloss
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what?
hmm right now it would be pasta and mashed potatoes. Not pregnant would be totally different.
5. What curse word do you use the most?
krap. Is that a curseword?
6. Do you own an igloo?
8. What time is your alarm clock set for?
Our alarm clock is named Amelia, the "oh mommy, oh daddy" starts around 630.
9. Have you ever bid for something on ebay? Yes
10. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
what is cold? This is Southern California. I wear flip flops year round.
11. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Albertsons or Ralphs
12. Do you like to take the picture or be in the picture?
13. What was the last movie you watched?
14. Do any of your friends have children?
A lot of them do.
15. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy?
16. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
I'm sure they have.
17. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
18. What CD is currently in your CD player?
a mixed cd.
19. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
i guess chocolate. i'm not much of a milk person
20. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Don't think so.
21. Do you have a crush on anyone?
My hubbie. :-)
22. What did you have for dinner?
organic macaroni and cheese. :-)
23. What is your biggest fear?
Not being there for my children when they need me most.
24. What color is your car?
which one? van is silver, honda is red, truck is maroon.
25. Can you whistle ?
27. Do you make your own jewelry?
28. Have you ever participated in a protest?
Yes. Tara and I ended up in an anti war march in San Francisco. I think there were like 100,000 people there. It was crazy! :-)
29. Who was the last person to call you?
30. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
Probably Indiana Jones at disneyland. Not that I'll be on any rides in the next 6 months...
31. What is something you must do every day?
make my bed.
32. Donde esta numero 32?
It's right here.
33. What area code are you in right now ?
34. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Still do daily
35. How big is your local mall?
We have lots of malls. Most are pretty big.
36. What is your job title?
Mommy, pregnant lady,
37. What do you miss most?
38. Would you ever sky dive?
39. What are you allergic to?
cat hair, pollen
40. What are your biggest regrets?
I don't have many.
41. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
42. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Watching a show with Jeff one night.
43. What movies do you know every line to?
The princess bride.
44. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Aerosmith I think.
45. What is your favorite candle scent?
46. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
Still alive? I had 4 aunts and 3 uncles. Now I have 1 aunt, and 2 uncles still living.
47. When was your last plane ride?
From Portland to OC at Christmas.
48. Do you crack your knuckles?
49. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
Depends, between 4 and 8
50. What is your favorite salad dressing?
51. Do you read for fun?
All the time.
53. Where is your cell phone?
In the van
54. Do you do your own dishes?
55. What color is your bedroom painted?
56. Are your parents divorced?
57. Have you ever cried in public?
58. Favorite eye color?
59. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Planner who has many wishes
60. Toilet paper: over the front or around the back?
Over the front of the roll
61. Left or Right handed?
62. What posters do you have in your room?
No posters. Have some framed paintings though...
63. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I want a tattoo.
64. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
I don't know.
65. Do you have a brain?
I think so.
66. Do you own a camera phone?
67. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
68. What do you like to snack on at the movie theatre?
Diet coke and milk duds.
69. What messenger programs do you have?
Msn, iChat, yahoo...does Warcraft count?
70. What is the weather like?
sunny and cool high 60's I think
71. What were you doing at 9pm last night?
Watching Planet Earth with Jeff.
72. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
73. Do you have an online journal?
74. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
Not in School but at camp we did.
75. What was your favorite class in high school?
Calculus. Yup I'm a geek.
76. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
usually left side.
77. What personality trait is a must have in the opposite sex?
sense of humor
78. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
79. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I don't know.
80. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
81. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
82. Do you like your living arrangement?
Yes, we could use a bigger yard and another bedroom.
83. Has anyone ever called you spoiled?
Yes, but it is just because they don't understand me. ;)
84. What is your mother and father's hometowns?
Mom is from Portland Oregon, and Dad was mostly from portland. He moved around a lot.
85. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?
86. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
7 is a must but 8 to be bubbly
87. How much is gas where you are at right now?
88. What was the last thing to scare you?
89. Do you own a Playstation?
90. What color are your bedsheets?
91. What is your favorite "reality competition" program?
92. What album did you buy last?
I don't buy albums. I buy songs on Itunes.
93. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
94. Are your days full and fast-paced?
95. Did you ever get in trouble for talking too much in class?
Yes, every year that is the one thing my teacher talked to my parents about.
96. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in?
97. Were you a " planned " child?
98. What is your mom's name?
99. What is your dad's name?
This is a fun meme! I read every single one too! Good answers.
Noah is my alarm clock too. This morning it was 5 a.m.! I was soooo tired I think I just sat on the couch shaking a rattle at him and drooling. I couldn't even motivate enough to make coffee! Usually he sleeps til 6. Bella always wakes after him, around 6:30. See what you have to look forward to? Your "bubbly" days may be numbered! :-)
OMGosh, I can't believe you had time to answer all those. I still haven't read all your answers!! I'm putting it on my "to do" list LMBO!!!
Post a Comment