I got this Meme from Steph, here are her questions for me.
1. (Because I loved Darlene's same question, I'll keep this one for you) If I were to come to visit for a day, what would we do?
It depends if you've been to LA before or not. We'd probably do the touristy stuff, I love taking people to the pier in Huntington Beach, there is a restaurant at the end of the pier. That's always fun. There are always things like Disney, Sea World, Hollywood etc, to go and see.
2. If you could form the most perfect career for yourself with your own two hands, what would you be doing?
I don't know. I get bored easily, so I'd probably like to do something a little different every day.
3. If you were to win $10,000, what would you do with that money?
This is sad, but it would go in the savings account for a down payment on a house. Not too exciting huh? :-) We don't really have any debt or any other major stuff we need.
4. What are 2 of the most important qualities you look for in a good friend?
Someone who will keep up with me when I'm being antisocial, and someone I can trust.
5. What personality trait do you love most about yourself? I can laught at just about anything.
What physical quality to you love most? My blue eyes.
Awesome answers, Chica! I'm with you on the anti-social thing. Me too! And I'd LOVE to go to LA! I've never been. It's only 14 hours drive, so maybe when the babies get a bit older. We've been talking about going to CA for a long time. So many of the blogs I read are from folks that live near LA. Isn't Sophia near LA too? Maybe oneday we can all get together!
Post a Comment