1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it? I went to Missouri, at the time I lived in Washington.
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why? http://sothefishsaid.com It's just a great funny Mom blog.
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one? When my mom showed up for my birthday 2 years ago. I had no idea she and my Grandma were flying down. It was a great surprise! (Thanks Jeff. :-) )
4. What is your favorite quote? (We know we've asked this recently. But there is always another great quote! :) hmmm Not sure.
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation? I've been in the hospital only to have children. Although both times there were problems, Pre Eclampsia with Amelia, I was there 6 days, I had Single Umbilical Artery and low fluids with anthony. I was only there 2 days with him though.
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?i like it long, but I never can seem to leave it that way. I always end up chopping it off.
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up?
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day? Maybe an hour total? I hate talking on the phone.
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week? i don't do any consistently.
Did you play? Leave me a comment. :-)