I got tagged by My Life with Boys
Here are the rules!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1.Growing up I was such a picky eater. I have gotten much better, but still won't eat pickles, olives, or mustard.
2.I get really anxious in large groups of people, especially when I don't know anyone.
3. We have a lot of girls in our family. My great great Grandma had all girls, my great Grandma had all girls, my Grandma had all girls, and my Mom had all girls. This generation was 9 girls when I got pregnant with Anthony, so we just assumed he would be a girl too. Amelia was the first one of the group to end up with brown eyes.
4. When I went on bed rest with Amelia, it was the longest I had taken any time off from working since I was 14 and had my first job.
5. I need 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. If I don't get that, I just can't function well. I am tired and grouchy.
6. I am kind of a wanderer at heart. I have a hard time living in one place, or doing one particular thing for a very long time. I get bored easily. I have lived in 3 states and a lot of different houses in my life. Maybe someday I'll end up on some Branson property.
7. Sometimes I miss having a job outside the house. I love my kids and I love being home with them, but it is by far, the hardest job I've ever had.
I am tagging the first 7 people that pop into my head! If you've already done it, that's okay, you can do it again or skip it. Either way. :-)
2. Watch Peanut Grow
4. A Few Bytes
5. Naptime Musings
Post a Comment